Privacy Notice and Consent & Electronic Communication Consent
Meaning of words: In this document:
- “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Easy Financing Pty Ltd Australian Credit Licence 470114, and also any credit provider that we act for as agent;
- “you” refers to the persons who are applying for credit from us or proposing to act or who are directors of a company that is applying for credit from us; and
- words defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) have the same meaning.
Our contact details: You can contact us as follows: 1300 275 626.
Your acknowledgements and consents: By signing this document you acknowledge and agree to the statements in this document.
Consent for us to communicate electronically:
Please take notice that pursuant to section 16 of the Spam Act, we cannot communicate with you via a “commercial electronic message” such as email, fax or sms without your consent. Where possible and with your permission, we prefer to communicate with your using electronic means.
The Electronic Transactions Act (Cth) 1999 required us to obtain your permission before we can communicate with you electronically such as by email, fax or SMS.
You acknowledge and agree that we may:
- send you information that we are obliged to provide to you under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (as amended and including any regulation) in electronic means;
- send you electronic messages rather than providing paper copies: and;
- send you our contracts and consents by electronic means and enter into contracts by electronic means;
- use a computer and necessary computer programs and have access to internet in order to interact with us and receive information we send you;
- regularly check your email inbox, fax machine and phone;
- notify us of any changes to your electronic address or mobile phone number ans absolve us from any liability if you fail to do so;
- to deal with enquiries from you;
- to assess your application and creditworthiness;
- to manage your account with us including billing and collections;
- For marketing purposes;
- to notify credit providers of a default by you of your agreement with us;
- to comply with our legal obligations such as Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-
Terrorism Financing Act, the National Consumer Credit Protection Act (Cth) 2009
and the Personal Property Securities Act (Cth) 2009;
- related companies of ours;
- distributors and introducers of our products and services;
- credit reporting bodies;
- other credit providers and insurers;
- service providers including mailhouses, printers, call centres, marketing companies, and technology providers;
- government bodies;
- persons who act as your guarantor or who provide security for credit to you;
- debt collectors and assignees of your debts;
- a recognised external dispute resolution scheme of which we are a member; and
- our professional advisors, including our lawyers, auditors and accountants.
Electronic messages, information and contract we send you will be to the email, fax or mobile number you have provided us.
You acknowledge that in giving this permission, you agree to:
You may withdraw your permission for the above at any time, provided you give us on (1) business days notice and confirm your current residential address and contact details.
Why we collect, handle, use and disclose personal information in our dealings with you. You acknowledge and agree that we will collect, handle, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes and in the ways outlined below and as permitted by law.
Why we collect personal information
We may collect personal information about you for the following purposes:
Collecting information about you from someone else
We may collect personal information about you from someone else when we are assessing your application or collecting a debt, such as a credit reporting body or another credit provider
Disclosure of personal information: We usually disclose personal information of the kind collected by us to:
You agree that we may disclose personal information about you to these persons for the purposes for which we collect it where permitted by law, including the Privacy Act. You acknowledge that we may provide your personal information to these persons when required by law.
Disclosure to us by credit reporting bodies:
If we request, a credit reporting body may disclose credit reporting information about you so that we may assess your credit application or collection overdue payments to owe us. Credit reporting information about you may also be disclosed for a purpose permitted under the Privacy Act.
Disclosure by us to other credit providers:
We may disclose credit eligibility information about you to another credit provider with an Australian link for the purpose of assessing an application for credit by you, your creditworthiness or to notify them of a default by you of your agreement with us
Loans Services have fully trained credit staff who make getting a loan quick and easy. Our team will work to get you the best loan and aim to obtain a competitive rate so you have the money you need when you need it.
Get in Touch
Chat with us live via our website
Call us to apply now: 1300 27 LOAN (Free Call) or 1300 27 5626